Friday 13 June 2014

Visiting the Uni


Visiting the Uni

On Tuesday the 10th June 2014 I went to Somerset University to have a look at the work that the students have done for their end of year show. I was really impressed by the amount of work as well as the quality of what they had produced. The work for the course I was looking at (media make up) was really interesting and they had set the work in a large circle and had large images of the models on the ceiling and walls with the wigs and prosthetics surrounding. I also loved the way that people left their business cards out for people to take which I believe was a really good idea and it meant that if people liked their work they could take their details. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to attend the catwalk show to see it live on the models but by them leaving out their portfolios I was able to get an idea of all the variety of work they have done.

After seeing all of this work it makes me feel excited for all that is to come if I got to this university next year. I know feel more confident about what I will be doing and what I will be aiming to achieve



No comments:

Post a Comment