Monday 23 June 2014

Apprenticeships


Apprenticeships

PHOTO IMAGING

This is the first work apprenticeship that I have found. This placement is all about photography and the techniques that surround it. I think this would be a good placement for me as I will be doing something different all the time so I will never get bored with what I am doing. Job roles include photo imaging briefs, undertaking photographic assignments, colour management procedures, using minilab equipment, technical adjustment of images, image cataloguing and freelance working. Also not only will I be learning ne w things but I will be earning too and the starting salary is £12,00 and goes up as you go. Also as it is an advanced level apprenticeship means that its specialized so you know that you will defiantly be doing what it says on the website.




Apprenticeships

INTERNATIONAL SERVICE

This is an apprenticeship that links really well with what I want to do with my gap year. This apprenticeship is all about giving something back to people who are less fortunate. It is a lot cheaper then some of the gap year opportunities that GVI are offering. When your there you get all the training and support you need to help the other people. When your there ill be working with community-based organisations working at a grassroots level, established national and international charities, local, regional and national government departments. I think this would be a good thing for me to do as it is a cheaper way to help people and also allows you to give something back to people who cant help themselves.

http://www.internationalservice.org.uk/what_we_do/index.html

(sorry it is late was saved as a draft)

No comments:

Post a Comment