Friday 13 June 2014

Gap Year Opportunities: Gap 360


GAP 360

The next website I looked at was Gap 360. They give you a choice of different types of gap years. They have a choice of paid work, volunteer, teaching and many more. I like this website because it is easy to navigate around and its very clear what the different options are. The website also allows you to go to a variety of different countries and when you click on each different option with lots of information about each trip. The other benefit was that it tells on the page how much its going to cost for each trip so you know what you are letting yourself in for and also you can choose the amount of time that you are away.

The only thing is there is a lot of choice for me to look at so I have requested for a booklet to come to the house so that I can see a little more information and make a choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment