Monday 23 June 2014

Covering letter


1 Tyes Farm Cottages
Plymtree
Cullompton
Devon
EX15 2JS


EXAMPLE
65-67 High St
Exeter,
Devon
EX4 3DT

[DATE]


Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would love to be considered for the job of a [JOB TITLE]  in response to [WHERE I SAW IT] on the [DATE], please consider my CV in your search for a [JOB TITLE]

I think that I would be a great addition to your company as I am dedicated and hardworking. I love meeting new people and a quick learner. I am friendly, bubbly, have a good personality and never afraid to get stuck in. I love to meet new people and am always smiling. I am a very creative person and currently studying art at college and have participated in many other creative routes. I am good at time keeping and am always up for new experiences and challenges and I believe that this job would help me learn new skill and gain valuable experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read my CV and letter and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely


[SIGN]


Leanne Sullivan



(Sorry it is late it was saved as a draft)

No comments:

Post a Comment