Friday 4 October 2013

'Things'

 
 
This is my shoot I did in the Studio yesterday with Lucy Williams with the theme 'Things'. What I wanted to do was create a shoot that was really simple but beautiful. I chose Lucy as her hair is so long and such a nice colour it really stands out against her skin. It took a little while to get used to the studio again as havent used it since before summer but after we got the hang of it we got some really beautiful images
 
I think the shoot went really well because the photos I took came out exactly as I wanted them. It wasnt too obvious what the theme was as I wanted people to think about it, almost like subjective photography. I also think it went really well when we used the darker background because this drew attention to lucys pale features and bold hair.
 
I think that if I could improve then I would of done some fashion style ones as this is also a mix of portraiture but I think this adds to the character of the photos.
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment