Thursday 10 October 2013

Mixed Genre

This was one of the most intresting shoots I have done. I wanted to get some images thast were a mixture between landscape and abstract. i went out to the pretty landscapes where i lived and took a few images. In all the images I hid something that didnt belong there which gave it the surreal effect. When i went out the light wasn't good it was getting dark which means if i used the flash the images looked too tacky and if i didn't it was really dull. This meant that after the images were done and i was looking back over them i realised that they weren't really good.

When I looked back at the images I wasnt happy with them. Because of the light there were only a few that I was happy with. But when I went back and looked at the images I had previously not considered drew my eye to. The images were blurred but had a fine art quality to them which made them look like paintings. I really like them o think tbhey have a really intresting look to them. I think they really draw your eye and make you wonder what they are of and thought they fitted the idea better then the origianl image.




No comments:

Post a Comment